Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grand Opening "Heppie Yippie Shop"

Hai Fellow !


It's a long time since i post something to my blog. I am a very lazy blogger -______-,
That's because i am kind a busy with college paper and doing things in my new shop ! (diversion mode : on )
This past 2 months, I opened a new Online Shop called "Heppie Yippie Shop" which is sell many handmade and eco-friendly bag. It's a combination of Embroidery and Quilt. Next time, i want to make a pouch and a pencil case. I bet you can't resist that cuteness :3

We always update some new stuff at Sunday, so stay tune at our shop to get our lastest product :)

find us at :

Here are some of my product, I just make 1 design for 1 bag so no one would equate it :D


Happy Shopping Fellows ! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...